MC519 Cart with Power Flow™ blower and chute MC519 Cart
The MC519 is compatible with Select Series™ X320, X324, X340, X360, X380, X384, X390, X394, X500 Series Multi-Terrain, X700 Series Tractors, GT200, GX300, X400, and X500 Heavy-Duty Garden Tractors, and 110 through 455 Garden Tractors.
NOTE: MC519 is not compatible with D100 Series, LA100 Series, L100 Series, 100 Series, or Select Series model X300, X304, X310, X330, X350, X354, X370 Tractors, LT, LX, or SST Lawn Tractors, or G100 or G110 Garden Tractors.
The MC519 is designed to provide the versatility of two products in one - a utility cart or a material collector.
- 7.5 cu ft (212 L) heaped or 500 lb (227 kg) of capacity
- Ideal for hauling topsoil, gravel, sand, firewood, mulch, etc.
- Large, 19-bu (23-cu ft), (670-L) capacity with a standard equipment cover
- Can be equipped with a Power Flow blower and chute for vacuuming grass clippings, thatch, pine needles, and leaves
Potential customers include homeowners, commercial operators, nurseries, and estates.
Easy to hook up and operate
The MC519 hitch can be connected to the tractor without tools in about one minute.
In combination with non-jackknifing caster wheels, this semi-rigid hitch makes it easy to maneuver the cart/collector.
An easy-to-reach handle allows dumping the cart/collector from the tractor seat.
For dumping extra-heavy loads, the operator can use the hand grip on the front of the box.
Standard equipment cover
A standard equipment cover can be installed in a matter of seconds to convert the utility cart to a collector:
- Large plastic window in the cover allows the operator to see when the collector is full.
- Cover folds flat for space-saving wall storage.
MC519 Cart Bagger
The MC519 has the durability to handle homeowner or commercial applications:
- Steel support structure is mig-welded for strength.
- Cart box is made of strong, 18-gauge, 0.05-in. (1.2-mm) steel for durability.
- Puncture-resistant 4-ply rated (PR) turf tires are standard equipment.
- Greaseable bearings (wheels and casters) enable long life.
- Cover is made of tough 14-oz (397-g) black vinyl-coated nylon. The lower sides are made of 9.5-oz (269-g) black polyester knitted cloth.
Power Flow option (Power Flow blower and discharge chute must be ordered separately)
Power Flow blower and discharge chute options
When equipped with the optional blower and discharge chute (ordered separately), the MC519 becomes a material collection system.
The blower housing material is high-density polyethylene and the fan material is ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene:
- Lightweight for easy handling and minimal effect on mowing smoothness
- Will not rust or corrode
- Resists wear and abrasion caused by sand
- Contoured design for clean appearance and smooth grass flow
|19 bu (670 L) or 23 cu ft (0.67 m3)|
|500 lb (226.8 kg)|
|7.5 cu ft (0.21 m3) heaped; 6 cu ft (0.17 m3) struck|
|500 lb (226.8 kg)|
|42 in. (107 cm)|
|30 in. (76 cm)|
|8 in. (20 cm)|
|Overall dimensions, including hitch|
|45.5 in. (116 cm)|
|51 in. (129.5 cm)|
|44 in. (112 cm)|
|Clearance ||10 in. (25 cm)|
|Dump angle ||50 degrees|
|Weight, shipping (with carton) ||176 lb (80 kg)|
|119 lb (54 kg)|
|26 lb (12 kg)|
|7.7 lb (3.47 kg)|
|Power Flow™ dimensions|
|13 in. (334 mm)|
|2.75 in. (70 mm), 3.75 in. (95 mm) for C Series Blowers|
|4, 5 for C Series Blowers|
|3400 (will vary with mower width)|
|Tires ||4.10x3.50 4PR|
|Iron/Oilite™ with grease fittings|
|Roller ball with urethane seals and grease fittings|
|Box material ||18-gauge, 0.05-in. (1.2-mm) steel|
|Cover material ||14-oz (0.4-kg) black vinyl-coated nylon top, front, and upper side flaps|
9.5-oz (0.27-kg) black polyester knitted cloth lower sides
0.397-sq yd (0.33-m2) knitted polyester netting
Oilite is a trademark of Beemer Precision Incorporated.
Tractor compatibility and requirements
The MC519 Cart is compatible with the following tractors with 48A and 54A Accel Deep™ Decks, 38, 46, 48, 48C Convertible, 48 EdgeTM Xtra Deck, 50-, 54-, 54C Convertible, 54 Edge Xtra Deck, 60, 60-in. (152-cm) 7-Iron™, 62C Convertible, 62 Edge Xtra Deck, 54-in. (137-cm) high capacity (HC), or 60-in. (152-cm) high capacity (HC) mowers:
- 110 and 112 Tractors (SN 100,000 and above)
- 200, 210, 212, 214 and 216, GT242, GT262, GT275, GT225, GT235, GT235E, GT245, 240, 245, 260, 265, 285, 320, 325, 335, 345, 355D, GX255, GX325, GX335, GX345, and GX355 Tractors
- Select Series™ X320, X324, X340, X360, X380, X384, X390, and X394 Tractors
- X500, X520, X530, X534, X540, X570, X580, X584, and X590 Multi-Terrain Tractors
- 316, 318, 322, and 332 Tractors
- NOT compatible with 100, L100, LA100, D100, LT, LX, X300, X304, X310, X330, X350, X354, X370, or SST Series Lawn Tractors or G100 or G110 Garden Tractor
- NOT compatible with 316-332, 325-355D, GX325-GX355 Series Tractors with a 38-in. (97-cm) mower and blower assembly or 38-in. (97-cm) QT blower assembly
- 420 and 430
- 425, 445, and 455
- X465, X475, X485, X495, X575, X585, and X595 Heavy-Duty Garden Tractors (HDGT's)
- X700, X720, X724, X728, X729, X740, X744, X748, X749
- X710, X730, X734, X738, X739, X750, X754, X758
- NOT compatible with tractors (X400/X500 HDGT's or X700 Tractors) that have the 3-point hitch or 540 PTO shift arm attached
- 325/345 with 38-in. (97-cm) mower and Power Flow™ requires M118053 arm
Requirements and/or recommendations:
1. 200 lb (91 kg) (4) cast-iron rear wheel weights are recommended for ballast on GT242, GT262, GT275, GT225, GT235, GT245, 240, 245, 260, 265, 285, 320, 325, 335, 345, 355D, GX325, GX335, GX345, GX355, X500, X520, X534, and X540 Tractors when operating on slopes. Select Series X320, X324, X340, X360, X380, X384, X390, and X394 Tractors may need ballast to increase traction, stability, or steering, especially when operating on hillsides or if carrying heavier materials in the MC519 Cart.
2. 420 and 430 Tractors require (1) AM118915 60-in. (152-cm) Power Flow installation kit for mounting 60-in. (152-cm) Power Flow blower.
3. 316, 318, 322, 330, 332, 420, 430 require black hitch mounting bracket M115521.
Required on MC519 (S/N 045001 - ) to mount on the following Tractors:
316, 318, 322, 330, 332, 420, and 430
425 Two Wheel Steer (- A040774) without 3-Point Hitch
425 All Wheel Steer (- B040203) without 3-Point Hitch
445 (- C040542) without 3-Point Hitch
455 Two Wheel Steer (- C040507) without 3-Point Hitch
455 All Wheel Steer (- D040074) without 3-Point Hitch
This bracket was included in older MC519's but was eliminated when the 425, 445 and 455 Tractors hitch design was changed and the bracket was no longer required for hookup.
4. GT, 300 and GX 48C Mowers built before April 2002 may need 0.5-in. (13-mm) hole drilled in mower wheel bracket for installing BM20667 or BM21495 48C HP Blower. See Service Information Bulletin 02-11-45-7 for detailed instructions.
5. GT, 300 and GX 48C Mowers built after April 2002 may need slot added to mower wheel bracket for installing BM19439 and BM20523 QT Blower. See Service Information Bulletin 02-11-45-7 for detailed instructions.
6. X400/X500 HDGT's and X700 Ultimate Tractors require LP52039 Adaptor Kit for MC519 Cart, available from Order Zone.
7. X400/X500 HDGT's and X700 Ultimate Tractors with a 48C/48X Mower require BM20976 or BM22798 48 HP Adapter Kit to install BM20667 48C High-Performance Power Flow Blower Assembly to accommodate this mower's rotateable wheels:
One BM20976 48C/48X High Performance Blower Assembly Adapter Kit is required to install the BM20667 48C HP Power Flow Blower on a 48C or 48X Mower Deck (SN -050588) with wheels that rotate.
One BM22798 48C/48X High Performance Blower Assembly Adapter Kit is required to install the BM20667 48C HP Power Flow Blower on a 48X Mower Deck (SN 050589- ) with wheels that rotate.
8. The following older 425, 445, and 455 Tractors without a 3-point hitch also require black hitch mounting bracket M115521:
425 two-wheel steer (A040774 and below)
425 all-wheel steer (B040203 and below)
445 (C040507 and below)
455 two-wheel steer (C040507 and below)
455 all-wheel steer (D040074 and below)
9. BM20668 54C and BM20669 62C HP Power Flow Blowers require one AM133822 Mower Wheel Adjustment Pin for installation on 2004 and later 54C or 62C Mowers.
NOTE: In order to be used as a material collection system, an optional Power Flow blower and discharge chute must be ordered in addition to the LP49228 MC519 Material Collection System.
Customers, please contact your local John Deere dealer for availability and pricing information.
MC519 Material Collection System
Order number: LP49228